We all develop in an environment where we feel safe, supported and valued. It is therefore the aim of Chadsmoor C.E (VC) Junior School to encourage aspiration and achievement through the continuing growth of the learning community, within which every individual may thrive and that is underpinned by Christian values of respect and love.
Our Federation Motto is – Enjoying, Achieving Together
True to our motto, and through its distinctive Christian character Chadsmoor Junior School aims to create:
- A warm, welcoming and safe community – where everyone is valued in an environment which is conducive to high quality learning and teaching
- An active community –which provides equal opportunity for all to be involved, to grow and develop their ability to the full through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, in line with the current statutory requirements.
- A stimulating and supportive community – which encourages awareness, a positive attitude and a love of learning, so that every child can achieve academically, practically, physically, socially, morally and spiritually.
- A developing community – which recognises that learning is lifelong, we are part of a wider community, and each individual has a role to play.
- A prepared community – which ensures children, are ready for the next stage in their lives, confident in their ability to apply knowledge, skills, and attitudes to learning, and living in a multicultural and technological society.
We seek to achieve these aims by building successful partnerships between the Federation schools, home, church, local high schools and wider community members, through open and honest communication, in learning from failure and by celebrating success.
Chadsmoor Junior School was founded in 1874 by the Church of England and it remains a voluntary controlled foundation, administered and supported by Staffordshire County Council
Chadsmoor Junior School Prayer